Friday, June 19, 2009

Makeover

If you follow me on twitter, you may have noticed me whining about having to wait for some wheelset to come in. Thank my lucky stars that Fast Folks finally got that shit in. What we have here is a nice little fixie built up from an old Shcwinn road racer, after giving it a little custom paint, (furious pink blending into diamond grey with a triple acylic clearcoat.) I handed it over to Neil, and he hooked it up with a nice Soma seat, a perfect set of riser bars, clear Oury grips, all new hardwear, and some All-City hubs laced with black spokes to Velocity deep-v's. White in the back, silver in the front. The matching quad LED's are a plus as well. It's got a buttery new bottom bracket and a 46:17 gearing, and I fucking love it.

Before:





After:


Thanks Dino for the frame, and to Natalie, and everyone at Fast Folks for hooking it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment